SGA are committed to working within the community and are regularly involved in projects that benefit a variety of groups. Such activities include
- Working with a local secondary school to help them create a new ecological garden and sheltered teaching spaces.
- Working with within schools on projects to help them understand architecture and design.
- Working with local groups to assist with the creation of farmers markets and a community orchard.
- Providing pro bono architectural and planning advice to local organisations and charities.
- Providing mentoring to students.
- Further afield, we enjoyed assisting a charity with design work to provide a new school for a village in Gambia.